The 16' Becker Aeration Windmill is USA-made. Its old-style water pump windmill design of a four-leg tower is both appealing to look at and creates a more stable windmill.
The windmill can sit up to 1000 feet away from the pond's edge, ideal for aerating remote ponds. It can effectively aerate ponds up to two acres, depending on shape and depth.
- No electricity needed!
- Easy assembly with minimal maintenance
- Overspeed protection from high winds
- Includes 48" long anchor stakes
- Red stripe kit available (sold separately)
- 5 Year limited warranty
Video courtesy of Craig Mast, customer (20' Windmill shown)
BWM16W • 16' Aeration Windmill Kit
- 50' Poly tubing
- 100' Quick Sink tubing
- Dual-head Quick Sink diffuser (QS2)
- 6' diameter head with 12 tapered blades
- Tail Section
- Hinge Kit
• 6' Diameter Head with 12 blades
• Overall Height: 19'
• Base Stance: 5'-8" square base footprint
• Boxes Ship Weight (lbs): 54, 75, 11, 58, 2@49, 43, 16